Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Bonanza Trail and Four Wheel Drive, continued...

By 
Scott Schwartz

Speaking of enjoying the sights (and "sites"), you should feel relaxed enough to get out of your vehicle from time to time in order to take photographs.  By "relaxed", I mean that you shouldn't be rushing, because you're running out of time.  See my previous post.  

The freedom to record images is paramount when driving off-road, and the El Paso Mountains offer scores of inspiring photographic scenes.  

See my earlier posts, which describe the Bonanza Trail and the El Paso Mountiains in detail, and which include photographs that I've taken.  

I do take photographs of the same areas during different times of the day and of the year, on different trips.  I use the camera that is built into my "smart-phone" for simple documentation and for snap-shots.  For my more artistic work, I use a Nikon digital SLR.  This, of course, requires more time, as- well, I guess I'm getting into the "how-to" aspects of photography at this point.  

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment