Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jeep Cherokee in the Coso Mountains....

www.elpasomountains.blogspot.com

I don't know much about the old wooden structure in the photograph.  But, I want people to see that a modified vehicle is not needed in order to explore many places in the wilderness.  Of course, it is up to the the reader to determine if he, she, and/or his or her vehicle is capable of negotiating a particular trail. I take no responsibility for anyone's injuries or damages, here.  I resent the fact that I have to write such a disclaimer, but we live in a lawsuit-friendly society.

At any rate, the reader will notice that my old Cherokee's rear axle has swiveled to match the terrain.  Seasoned off-road drivers (not that I claim to be one of those) refer to this as articulation.  As in:  "This vehicle has good axle articulation."  As a matter of fact, I would say that a stock Jeep Cherokee, like the one in the photograph does, indeed, demonstrate good axle articulation.


No comments:

Post a Comment