Tuesday, November 29, 2011

El Paso Mountain Trails....

CAUTION:  I cannot take responsibility for readers who might follow my directions and get themselves lost, or worse.  I say "or worse", because the desert is very unforgiving toward those who travel through it unprepared.  At some point, I'll go into more detail on the some of the preparations and precautions relating to travel through the desert.
Those who wish to plan a trip to the El Paso Mountains should contact the Jawbone Station Visitors Center -see the following link- http://www.jawbone.org/foj/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=26&Itemid=173

The visitors center carries a wide variety of trail maps, books, and souvenirs, and I have found the personnel to be very helpful over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment