Monday, December 30, 2013

More El Paso Mountains beauty!

Hello, my readers!  I hope that you are all having a fantastic Christmas/New Years season.  My posts will be infrequent until January 6, 2014, as I am spending time with friends and family.  I also hope to get out on the trail very shortly.

Here is another stunning scene that I captured during one of my trips to the El Paso Mountains.


The Coso Mountains can be seen in the background.  Photograph by Scott Schwartz.

Note to my readers:  I would be glad to publish guest posts and photographs.  You won't get paid, but you'll have your work seen by whoever views this post.

Here are my conditions and guidelines:

1.  I reserve the right to edit submissions as I see fit, with no prior notice or explanation.

2.  Submitting material to me does not guarantee that it will be published.  Publishing or not publishing material is my decision alone, and I may explain my decision not to publish a particular submission, if time permits, and/or if I choose to do so.

3.  Any material that I consider to be offensive will not be published.

4.  Please make sure that you use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.  No text-message abbreviations, or jargon (such as "u" instead of "you", etc.).

5.  I will only consider publication of material that is related to California's Mojave Desert, and the exploration thereof.  Please note, that I encourage the responsible use of four-wheel drive vehicles to that end, and I welcome articles about such use.  If you want to mention off-road driving techniques, that is fine.  But this is not the forum for articles about rebuilding and customizing vehicles.

Send your submissions to sandnsky8@gmail.com

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment